Seeing Green

seeing green

Sweater/ Nail Polish/ Earrings/ Tank (on sale!)/ Clasp Purse/ Dress/ Bracelet/ Clutch

Can you believe we're already through the first week of March? It's been tough getting into a spring mindset with the freezing temps lately but March always makes me think of wearing green, leprechauns and celebrating-- especially because March is my mom's birthday. I am not a huuuge fan of green but there are some shades that I enjoy. I think pale green can be so pretty and it looks great with white-- another color I haven't seen much of lately. Although, I think it's just about time to pull my white jeans out of storage. I've been missing them a lot lately.

What's your favorite way to wear this lucky shade?

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I love everything you picked! Especially the green clutch :)
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Suzanne! Kelly green is just isn't for me!

      Delete
  2. I am also not a huge fan of green but I do have a mint button up that I wear sometimes. It looks good with black and dark denim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cute! I love mint-- especially in the spring! Now if it would just warm up so we could wear it with more than jeans and down jackets. Thanks for stopping by, Josie!

      Delete