Stop the Snow





Top: J.Crew  Vest: The North Face  Headwrap: Nepali by TDM Designs   Jeans: Citizens of Humanity  Boots: Target  Bracelet: Kate Spade

So, yesterday it snowed allllll day. When are we finally going to get spring-like weather? I am so sick of cold weather at this point. Luckily, I'll be out of this humidity in just over a week. I can't wait to spend this summer back on the west coast.

Today I am spending the day traveling up to New Jersey to take care of a few things for my new job before I leave. I am pretty excited to spend the day on the train catching up on emails and getting ready for a crazy week next week. 

One last thing, have you entered my giveaway yet? You only have one more day to enter! 

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, this cold weather has to stop! It snowed here in Pittsburgh too. At least you managed to look cute! Love the headband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so warm! Luckily temperatures are finally improving!

      Delete