Calm Before the Storm






Sweater: Forever 21 similar here  Scarf: Zara similar here  Tights: HUE  Boots: Frye  Hat: H&M similar here  Sunglasses: Pac Sun  Bracelet: Kate Spade  Watch: Michael Kors

Well, here we are again. Another snow storm. Luckily, I was able to snap these photos yesterday before the temperatures got even colder. But don't let the sun trick you in these photos-- it was anything but warm while taking these pics.

I am not going to lie-- I can see myself in this outfit, or variations of this outfit, many times over the next few weeks. Between the packing, moving and the fact that most of my clothes are already packed, I definitely see a lot of leggings in the immediate future. At least I didn't pack up ALL of my accessories so there are plenty of ways to dress up this simple, casual outfit. 

Have you entered my giveaway yet? 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment