West Coast Best Coast

2009
I have been wanting to write this blog post for months now and I finally have the opportunity to share some really exciting news with you: I am moving back to the west coast. I have been looking for a new job for months now and finally gave notice to my current organization this past Friday. While it was bittersweet because I love the people I work with and everything I do, I am extremely excited for my new adventure. I will be leaving DC in two weeks so I wanted to put together a "DC Bucket List" of things I must accomplish before leaving town in just 14 days.

It's amazing to think how much my life has changed since I arrived here with my 4 suitcases just over five years ago. I have met some amazing people, had life-changing opportunities and experienced things I never dreamed of. The thought of moving out of a big city definitely scares me but I know that this new adventure will take me on another amazing journey.

DC Bucket List:
1. Visit another Virginia winery.
2. Go to Nick's
3. Have drinks at POV.
4. Have coffee on the Lincoln Memorial steps and watch the sunrise.
5. Eat at El Pollo Rico. Again.
6. Attend one last blogger meetup.
7. HH with my "Bachelor" girls.
8. Go to Luray Caverns (this may not happen).
9. Have bottomless brunch.
10. Go to the top of the dome at the Capitol. I am sure this won't happen but it's been on my bucket list for years so it seems appropriate to include it here.

I am sure I will be adding to this list as I come up with things. If you only had a few days left in DC, what would you be sure to do?

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Oh that's exciting!! I'm jealous..all the very best to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Aracely! Are you going to brunch on the 30th? I would love to see you before I leave!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, a little scary though! Hope to see you at brunch soon!

      Delete
  3. Congrats to you! I hope you get to do everything on that list! ~Miss Sassy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Hope to see you at blogger brunch!

      Delete