A Little Lavender

lavender

1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6

Yesterday a friend reached out to me with a dilemma: where can you find a cute statement necklace in lavender? Well, if you have every tried to find something that is lavender and made for someone under the age of 75, you know how hard that can be. I went on a mission to help her find something decent to wear with a LBD. After she and I weighed the pros and cons of each, she ended up ordering #6 above. It should be the perfect amount of lavender and you can't beat the price tag. Although, part of me really wants to order #1 and #3... but I am scared to commit to the color. I know it is a perfect color for spring but I feel like I never really wear purple. Especially lavender.

Are you a fan of lavender? What is your favorite way to wear it?

Follow on Bloglovin

Oh, and happy Pi day. In case you aren't following me on twitter, here is the amazing video I discovered yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. I saw a post about a year ago that paired lavender with mint and with red and both combos were so great! I haven't had all the right pieces to pull it together yet, but I think you could rock any of these necklaces with a red top or dress and maybe add a denim jacket to tone it down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning; loving the hues (and so on-trend with the raidant orchid!)

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra
    PS Be sure to enter my giveaway to win a tee or tank from By Luciana!

    ReplyDelete