Black and White






Top: H&M  Skirt: Marimekko x Banana Republic no longer available online (check your local store!)  Shoes: Michelle D love this pair  Bag: South Moon Under similar here  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot and J.Crew similar here  Ring: Kate Spade  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

I decided to really step out of my comfort zone the other day and *gasp* mix patterns. I am not one to really step outside the lines and get all crazy with patterns but I really, really love the way this black and white skirt looks with these stripes. Maybe it's the combination of all of my favorite patterns topped off with little red bows.

Also, I snagged a few other items from the Marimekko collection that was just released at BR and am pretttty excited about them. Of course I missed out on everything online and my local store didn't carry the pants I was dying for but I am loving the dress and shorts that are still sitting in the bag. I can't wait to pull them out later this summer. The whole collection is just so cute! 

Don't forget that you only have one day left to enter my giveaway!

Follow on Bloglovin
Linking up with Three-fer Thursday, All Things Chic and Tara today.

6 comments:

  1. Love the mixing of patterns, and I love your skirt! So feminine. Your red shoes really stand out with the black and white.
    from the link up

    please stop by, jess

    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! I think I may need to play with patterns more often now!

      Delete
  2. This is so super cute! I love stripes and polka dots paired together. I am stalking that skirt. Thinking I better go ahead and buy it before I can't! Your red patent peep toes look perfect with the black and white. Good for you for being brave!

    Jennie@ http://apocketfulofpolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Get the skirt before it's sold out! I got the one off the mannequin at my store-- hope you're just as lucky!

      Delete
  3. love that skirt! i really should have bought it while it was still available on the website... i'm sure its sold out of the local stores! love how you mixed it with stripes.
    jenn @ hello, rigby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know! You may still be able to find it!

      Delete