Sterotypical Late Twenties Weekend

Sorry for the silence on the blog yesterday. I took the day off to recover from my stereotypical late twenties weekend. I actually hadn't thought of how stereotypical my weekend was until a friend pointed it out on Sunday.

My weekend festivities actually started on Thursday night when my best friend came to stay with me for a few nights before her wedding. She wanted to be in town, close to craft stores and stay with me so she didn't stay with her soon-to-be hubby the night before the big day.






The past few days were packed full of nail appointments, hair appointments, makeup appointments, crafting, wine drinking and more. Not to mention, we even watched Pitch Perfect while crafting on Friday night in our sweats. It was incredibly stereotypical... and I loved every minute of it. 





Saturday was the big day and I was so excited to stand next to my best friend on her big day.




To wrap up my weekend of things you do in your late twenties, I went to another friend's baby shower on Sunday evening. It was decorated so well and ended up being much more fun than most baby showers. It was very classy and had great food, oh, and an open bar. 




After the baby shower, I met up with my bestie and her new husband at the movies to see The Other Woman. I couldn't have asked for a better weekend with some of my favorite people.


Follow on Bloglovin

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here!

No comments:

Post a Comment