Camouflage






Top: J.Crew Factory  Sweatshirt: J.Crew  Jeans: Zara similar here  Shoes: Shoemint  Bag: Rebecca Minkoff  Necklace: J.Crew Factory  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelet: DC flea market  Rings: gifted  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Lip Color: Mary Kay c/o Influenster

For months now I have been wanting to add some camo to my life and it has taken me awhile but when I first spotted this sweatshirt I knew it was the perfect way to add this look to my wardrobe. I can't seem to get enough of these crew neck sweatshirts lately and finding one in camo was heaven-sent. I waited a few days to wear it as it was SNOWING last weekend but now that we are back to normal temperatures I was able to pair it with my favorite white skinnies.

Oh, and don't forget to enter my giveaway for a new pair of sunnies or prescription glasses!

Follow on Bloglovin
Linking up with Transatlantic Blonde and Thrr-fer Thursday today!

5 comments:

  1. Great look, I have the same sweatshirt - super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love that sweatshirt!

    Nicole
    www.nicoletothenines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicole! I am in love with the sweatshirt!

      Delete
  3. Your link at the bottom goes to your own blog instead of WIWW :)

    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete