Summer Sunnies

sunnies
1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6
Now that I am back on the west and the days are full of sunshine I've started eyeing some new sunnies that I'd love to add to my collection for the summer. With vacations and trips to Tahoe in the works, I think I may need a wider selection of sunglasses to throw in my beach bag. I have been dying for a pair similar to #4 but every time I find a pair in stores I fall out of love with them. I think finding a gold/ rose gold pair may be my solution. Oh, and how cute is the #3 pair? I think they would look so good on the beach with a new mint-colored bathing suit. Ahh, I can't wait until summer!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I wish circular sunglasses didn't look so dopey on me! Love your picks, though. That first pair is FABULOUS!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete