Weekend Errands





Top: BCBG Maxazria similar here  Jeans: Zara similar here  Shoes: Target  Bag: Lauren Ralph Lauren similar here  Necklace: Baublebar  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here and here and Alex and Ani  Watch: Michael Kors  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

This past weekend was spent unpacking boxes, running errands and catching up with old friends. I spent most of Friday night and Saturday unpacking all of my boxes and then Sunday was spent running around town picking up new tables and little things I needed around the house. We started off Sunday with the washer and dryer delivery, followed up with coffee and crepes at the local coffee shop down the street. After walking back home, we hit the road and visited (what seemed like) every furniture store in town. I could not be more excited about the house finally coming together.

Here are a few shots I took with my iPhone last night:


Yay!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment