Travel Tote

Today I am off on my first overnight work trip and excited to spend some time in Utah. From what I've seen, the mountains are beautiful and I am looking forward to my drive from the Salt Lake City airport. To prepare for this trip, I snagged a cream/ gold Ralph Lauren shopper tote that replaces my current bag with room for my laptop and notepad. I am pretty excited about this new purchase as I've been looking for a new tote for awhile. While I love this Madewell bag online, whenever I see it in person I fall out of love with it. I think it's the leather quality-- it's just not as soft as I would like. But, when I set eyes on this beauty, I knew she'd be a perfect travel companion over the next few months.

What kind of bag do you prefer to travel with?
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I found mine at a local TJ Maxx but here is one in a darker color: http://bit.ly/1etb8zY

      Delete
  2. I love that RL tote! After swooning over the Madewell bag for months, I caved and bought the brown version. Unfortunately it scuffs super easy and isn't the sturdy bag I was hoping for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I visited that bag in the store three times before finally deciding I didn't want it-- thanks for confirming my decision. That is a total bummer that it scuffs though-- that's the worst! I would recommend checking out your local TJ Maxx to see if they have this bag there. I found this on marked down over 50%!

      Delete