All Over Overalls







Top: J.Crew  Overalls: Vintage similar here  Shoes: Shoemint  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here and here and Alex and Ani  Rings: gifted and Stella and Dot  Watch: Michael Kors  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Necklace: Elaine B. Jewelry

I'm not gonna lie, I am thrilled about the overall trend these days and have been dying to pull out a pair. I found these gems hanging in the back of my moms closet a few weeks ago and decided they would be a perfect way to test out the trend before buying a new pair. I forgot how comfortable these bad boys are and now I am dying to pick up a pair of my own. I know a lot of people have been hating on overalls but I think that if they are dressed up the right way, they can be really cute.

What do you think? Are you all over overalls?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway to Mall of Style here!

Follow on Bloglovin
Linking up with Style Elixir, Three-fer Thursday, Tara and The Pleated Poppy today!

2 comments:

  1. I have rarely seen short overalls or dungarees. They look great with the gingham shirt - 2 trends which are so in right now. Your mum's really trendy! (perfectly coutured)

    ReplyDelete