Fancied Up






Romper: ASOS similar here  Belt: Target  Shoes: Nine West  Bag: Target very similar here  Necklace: Stella and Dot  Watch: Michael Kors  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

I know I have been talking about rompers non-stop lately and I finally inspired myself to pull mine out of the closet and style it for a night out. I wanted to come up with a way to make it dressier so I threw on my go-to gold accessories and a pair of heels. I love the way everything came together and can't wait to wear this romper out again.

Also, you may have noticed I chopped about 5-6 inches off my hair and went back to blonde. I didn't realize how sad having brown hair made me and I am suuuuper excited to be blonde again.

Follow on Bloglovin
Linking up with Elena today!

2 comments:

  1. cute romper! it fits you perfectly! stop by! im hosting a rikshaw design giveaway! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jillian! I have been dying to wear this and it was finally warm enough. Now I want to buy a bunch more!

      Delete