Summer Dresses





Dress: Ann Taylor LOFT similar here  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelet: gifted  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Necklace: Stella and Dot  Shoes: Target similar here

Is there anything better than throwing on a sundress and heading out for lunch on a patio? I think not. Last week, I was rushing to head out the door and opted for a dress because I find them to be so easy to style. I threw on my favorite pair of sandals and met up with an old friend for lunch. I have to say, I am realllllly missing this great weather today. There is sadly a chance of snow. Ew. Didn't I leave this horrible weather in DC?

Also, congrats to the five winners of my Firmoo giveaway! Each winner has been contacted with info on how to redeem the voucher. Thanks to everyone who entered!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment