Mary Kay Beauty







Earlier this week I came home to find a mailbox full of Mary Kay products. I immediately ran inside and opened up the box to see all of the goodies that I got to play with. Inside the box was mascara, finishing powder, creme eyeshadow, gel eyeliner, lip gloss, bronzer, blush and two brushes. It was like I hit the makeup lottery! I was so excited to try out the new products that I immediately started putting them on.

To give the products a full test, I decided to only wear MK makeup the next day and see how they each compared with my daily products. I really liked the mascara and the gel eyeliner but I am not sure how much I loved the finishing powder. I wear powder every day but this one felt almost too light. I wanted a little more coverage than it provided. But I have never found a liner that I enjoyed as much as this one. I may be converting to only MK eye liner soon!

While this was only my first day trying out the Mary Kay products, I am excited to see how these products do in the warmer weather we should be getting later this week.

Have you ever used Mary Kay? What are your favorite MK products?

Follow on Bloglovin

While the products discussed in this post were gifted to me, all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment