Mirrored Sunglasses





Top: Target (love this one!)  Shorts: Old Navy  Shoes: Keds x Kate Spade more here  Bracelets: Stella and Dot similar here  Watch: La Mer  Sunglasses: Isaac Mizrahi identical here

It seems like everywhere I look these days I spot a pair of mirrored sunglasses. I actually hated them at first but they have really grown on me over the past few months. Because of my new found love for them, I finally broke down and bought a pair. While I still am not sure if they will replace my beloved Ray-Bans, I am pretty excited about wearing them to Tahoe this weekend with a bathing suit and a tan. Plus, these shades have great protection in them and everything seems dark and blueish-purple. PERFECT for the beach. 

Follow on Bloglovin

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here!

1 comment:

  1. DARLING YOU LOOK PERFECT, I LOVE YOUR SHIRT AND WHITE JEANS SHORTS ARE SO NICE, YOU LOOK FABULOUS, COMBINING YOUR GLASSES WITH KEDS, OMFGGGG SOCKLESS KEDS ARE SO SEXY TO SEE YOU LOOK AMAZING ON THEM, FOR GOD'S SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE I AM GONNA EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!

    ReplyDelete