Cloth and Stone






Top: Cloth and Stone similar here  Scarf: Banana Republic similar here  Tights: Poof  Heels: Nine West  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot and J.Crew similar here

So... this is my new favorite shirt and I apologize in advance if every time you see me for the next few weeks I am wearing it. It is seriously the SOFTEST, most comfortable shirt of all time. I wore this super comfy outfit earlier this week for a quick work trip to Utah. I wanted to be comfortable on the plane and stay warm with all of the rain we were having. I ended up pairing all of this with a cozy grey sweater on the plane and I am pretty sure this is one of the best travel outfits I have ever put together. If you plan on spending any time on a plane in the next few months, I seriously recommend buying this shirt.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment