Spring Pink




Dress: J.Crew Factory similar here  Necklace: J.Crew Factory similar here  Shoes: Shoemint  Bag: Lauren Ralph Lauren similar here  Sunglasses: Pac Sun  Bracelets: Kate Spade and Stella and Dot  Watch: Michael Kors

Yesterday was the first time I had an excuse to dress up during the work day since I started my new job. I was invited to join the local PRSA chapter for lunch and was so excited to throw on a dress and shower before noon. I know, embarrassing. I am so happy I was able to meet such wonderful people in the community and am already looking forward to the next event. 

Follow on Bloglovin
Linking up with Melaina and The Pleated Poppy and Three-fer Thursday!

10 comments:

  1. Love this pretty, simple dress and those sandals are perfection!

    Visiting from WIWW :)
    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessi. I am in love with these shoes!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous look! That is definitely your color and I am obsessing over the sandals :) Fab outfit, love.

    xo, Bekka
    Palm and Peachtree, A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog
    Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin


    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect summer look! That dress is such a great color!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, ladies! The color is perfect! I love wearing this dress.

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, your outfit is lovely!! I actually really appreciate the fact that you didn't belt it or wear too flashy of a necklace. That dress is SO pretty on it's own but those killer heels add just the right amount of flare. LOVE it!
    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Lauren! Sometimes simple is better :)

      Delete
  5. This is such a classic, feminine look! Thanks for linking up!!
    xo, Steph of White Coat Wardrobe & Bethany of Perfectly Coutured

    ReplyDelete