Takin' My Work Outside






Top: Ann Taylor  Jacket: Target identical one here  Jeans: JOE'S  Shoes: Steve Madden similar here Necklace: c/o Mall of Style  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot and gifted  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

It's no secret that I am loving working from home these days but every once and awhile it's nice to get out and work among other people. I have been frequenting a cute little coffee shop down the street and this week is finally warming up so I don't have to always sit inside. It's so nice to work from anywhere and people watch at the same time. 

Also, how cute is that heart necklace? I have been into delicate jewelry lately and am loving this gold/ silver combo. Stay tuned later this week for an awesome giveaway from my friends over at Mall of Style!

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. This is such a classic look! I love that you stuck with black, white, and denim - but the shoes and the stripes add some edge to the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love black and white with denim... I am wearing the same color combo today!

      Delete