Thankful






Top: The Limited similar here  Sweater: Old Navy  Scarf: South Moon Under similar here  Boots: Target identical here  Jeans: Citizens of Humanity  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelet: J.Crew

How often can you look back at a weekend and think how great every minute of it was? Well, I had one of those weekends. After work on Friday, I met up with a good friend for a few beers before heading back to the airport to catch my (delayed) flight. I got home around midnight and went straight to bed. I woke up on Saturday and spent the day running errands with one of my besties and getting everything ready for Mother's Day. I finished up the (snow-filled) day with dinner with my family, including my brother and his baby, and then making cookies at home with mom. 

On Sunday, I woke up early to join my mom for the 5k down the street. After the run and seeing one of my favorite people from Vegas, I went home and showered and had brunch with my dad and stepmom. After we hung out for a bit, I went to the grocery store and got everything for Mother's Day dinner. Mom and I then went and got our nails done and then came back to the house while I cooked (and she napped). My stepdad joined us and we had a fabulous BBQ dinner. 

Looking back over the past 48 hours or so it makes me truly thankful that I made the choice to move back to Nevada and be much closer to my friends and family. Thanks to everyone who made this weekend one of the best yet!


Follow on Bloglovin
Linking up with Elena today!

2 comments:

  1. love the simplicity of your look and how cute that your dog made a guest appearance!

    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Haley! He sneaks in there every once and awhile!

      Delete