Color block Shorts







Top: 19 Cooper similar here  Shorts: c/o Hot Kiss Clothing  Shoes: Shoemint  Sunglasses: Pac Sun  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelet: J.Crew similar here  Necklace: Elaine B. Jewelry

Okay, I'll admit-- color block shorts have never really been my thing... until now. I have seen them here and there and always looked over them as "not really my style," but when Hot Kiss sent me this pair over the weekend, I was thrilled to try out this trend... and guess what? I love it. For some reason, I feel like this pair of shorts makes me look super tan and I love how each leg looks different. Weird, right? Definitely not something I've tried before but now I want lots and lots of pairs of shorts like this. Plus, these bad boys are super comfy and I wore them all day, even in our record setting heat. If you're looking to try out this trend at a great price, I highly suggest testing out these shorts.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment