Country Friday






Top: J.Crew  Blazer: Anthropologie similar here  Shorts: Lauren Conrad  Shoes: Sole Society  Necklace: Stella and Dot (old)  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot and J.Crew similar here  Bag: Urban Expressions

I am going to keep today's post extra short as I am planning out a weekend-long camping trip for a country music festival about an hour away. I pretty much wish I could wear this outfit all weekend long... with cowboy boots of course.

Have a great weekend!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Such a comfy chic outfit! Love it, and I wish I could wear blazers right now. It's like 100 degrees + humidity in Florida... blah. Bring me autumn, kthx! Hope you had a great weekend :)

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stephanie! Hope you had a great weekend too!

      Delete