Closet Shopping






Top: Keep Tahoe Blue  Shorts: Old Navy similar here  Bag: Tory Burch (love this one on sale!)  Shoes: Bucketfeet  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here and old  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

Last week, I was out for coffee with a friend and we started talking about closed-toe shoes in the summer. I said that I really wanted a pair because I only own a few pairs of shoes that are not sandals or heels (I'm looking at you, workout shoes). After looking online for a cute new pair of Chuck Taylors, I realized that I ordered these shoes last summer and rarely took them out of the closet. I pulled them out immediately and loved they way they looked with shorts. Hopefully I will start wearing them more now that I have rediscovered them. Isn't shopping your own closet the best?

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment