Gold-Trimmed






Top: J.Crew  Skirt: J.Crew similar here  Shoes: Sam Edelman  Sunglasses: American Eagle Outfitters  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelet: The Limited similar here  Rings: gifted

It's no big secret 'round here that I am obbbsessed with gold and this outfit is completely decked out in my favorite go-to color. I spotted this top at J.Crew a few days ago and knew it was exactly what I needed for these super hot days. It goes with 99% of the other pieces in my wardrobe, plus it's linen, which is ideal this season. I mean, we are hitting 100+ degrees everyday so it only makes sense to throw on linen and a skirt just about every time I leave the house. Also, this top makes it extra easy because I don't even have to think about a necklace. Perfecto!

Follow on Bloglovin
Linkin' up with The Pleated Poppy and Transatlantic Blonde today.

10 comments: