Pineapple Print






Top: Target love this one  Skirt: Target now only $15!  Shoes: Sam Edelman  Clutch: J.Crew  Bracelets: flea market and Macy's similar here  Necklace: Stella and Dot  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

Lately I have been all about the pineapple prints I have seen on others and finally took the plunge when I picked up this tank a few weeks ago at Target. I wasn't sure how it would fit (confession: I hate trying on clothes) but have grown to love it more and more every time I wear it. I have worn it at least three times in the past week and was so excited to pair it with a maxi for a night out with my girls at the movies. It seems to be perfect for just about every occasion lately-- whether I pair it with shorts, a skirt or over a bathing suit for a day by the water.

Hope you had a great long weekend!

Follow on Bloglovin
Linkin' up with Elena today!

No comments:

Post a Comment