Home Means Nevada

nevada necklace

nevada necklace

maxi dress

pink and black dress

nevada necklace
Dress (worn as a top): Amanda Uprichard  Skirt: Target  Shoes: Sam Edelman  Watch: Michael Kors  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Bracelets: Stella and Dot and J.Crew similar here  Bag: Urban Expressions  Necklace: c/o 9thandelm

After spending this past weekend out in the middle of the desert in Nevada, I came hope with a whole new appreciation for my home state. I spent the weekend at Night in the Country which is a weekend-long music festival full of camping, sunshine, music and drinks. It was my first time attending and I loved every minute of it. Even though we had to go days without showering, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. I came home on Sunday morning to find this beautiful necklace in my mailbox... just one more thing to remind me about how much I love this place. 

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love the necklace. I'm still waiting to visit!

    ReplyDelete