Workin' On My Fitness

work it outtttt, workout, workout clothes, workout gear, gym clothes,


For the past few weeks I have really been making an effort to hit the gym more. I am not sure if it is because I am prepping for my high school reunion or the fact that it's nice to get out of the house during the middle of the day, but either way, I have been looking for ways to get in shape and get out of my routine.

In the beginning, I went to a few crossfit classes but decided that they weren't ideal for me. I have tried barre classes, spin classes and running around the neighborhood. Well, yesterday, my friend Brittney decided to really kick my butt. We went swimming at the community pool down the road... and then she made me run up and down the bleachers at my old high school... over 50 times. Needless to say, I am sore today. So, instead of focusing on my pain, I decided to focus on cute workout gear that I need to get my butt into better shape. 

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! I went to a group run this morning (hello 5:30am start time!) and we did stair sets. Oof, I am going to feel those later today and tomorrow!

    http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! My calves are killing me. The first thing I did when I got out of bed today was take some Advil. Hope you aren't too sore!

      Delete