Pink, White and Blue






Dress: c/o The Mint Julep Boutique  Shoes: Shoemint  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot and J.Crew similar here  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

I could not have been more excited when the ladies at the Mint Julep Boutique reached out to me earlier this month. I immediately fell in love with just about everything on their website and wanted to order one of each. This dress became my dress of choice because we all know I can't get enough of navy and white stripes these days... and pairing it with pink? Heaven.

I wore this outfit down to the river yesterday for lunch with one of my besties. It was great to catch up on everything that has happened over the past week and even catch the end of the depressing USA soccer game. This dress could not have been a better pick for the 100+ degree temperatures and the slight bit of wind we hit while walking back to the car. My friend even loved it so much she went straight home to check out the website. I highly suggest you do the same. These dresses are faaaabulous.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit very feminine!!!

    You are welcome to check out my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too-- this dress is too cute! I am a huge fan of this boutique now!

      Delete