Home Accents






Flowers: Michaels  Vase: Bob's Discount Furniture very similar here  Candles: TJ Maxx love these  Tray: TJ Maxx similar here  Crab: Target no longer available  Pillows: TJ Maxx similar here (and on sale!)

Home decor has quickly become my favorite way to spend my paychecks lately and I feel like my house is almost done being decorated... for now. Over the past week I have picked up a few last minute items to finish up my living room including new pillows and some new candles. I wanted to highlight some of my favorite pieces today on the blog. I have been searching for ways to accent the room ever since I put my coffee table together a few weeks ago and these small pieces are just what I was looking for. Also, the candle tray, pretttty much my new favorite thing in my house.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment