Last Friday


sailboat shirt, pencil skirt

sailboat shirt, ray-bans

sailboat shirt, ray-ban

sailboat shirt, gold jewelry

boat shirt
Top: Target similar here  Skirt: The Limited love this one (on sale!)  Shoes: Shoemint  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here and here and Alex and Ani here and here  Necklace: c/o 9th and elm

So, last Friday, I woke up extra early (read: 4:45am) to head to the airport and fly to Vegas for a daylong work trip. I decided to shoot these pictures before flying down south and realized how hard it is to take photos when the sun isn't up. Oops. At least they halfway turned out.

I got to Vegas bright and early Friday morning and then grabbed some quick coffee and bagels with my coworkers before a day in the office. We stopped midday for a delicious lunch here and then went back to finish up our day. At the end of the day, my boss suggested I switch my flight home so we could go see Absinthe at Caesars. I excitedly changed my flight to the last flight home and prepared for the show. Once we got to Caesars, I realized that there was no way I was going to make it to the airport in time to catch my flight flight so I changed my flight (again) to Saturday morning.

After the show, we decided to grab a late night dinner and then head back to the hotel. Sadly, I had nothing on me but my computer and this outfit so we stopped and grabbed some toothpaste and contact solution before checking into my fancy room.

It was pretty much the best work trip yet. I heart Vegas sometimes.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Found you through My Style Vita :) I'm loving that skirt, and your bling! That top is super cute too. Very nice look!

    xo Lana
    www.decadentdissonance.com

    ReplyDelete