Summer Nights

blue and white skinny jeans

monogrammed necklace

monogrammed necklace

monogrammed necklace

white skinny jeans
Top: The Limited love this one  Jeans: Zara similar here  Shoes: Shoemint  Necklace: c/o 9thandelm  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here and here and Alex and Ani here and here  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

I'm not gonna lie, I have been wanting a monogrammed necklace for at least the past year. When 9thandElm reached out to me and said I could pick out some pieces on their website I was practically jumping up and down when I saw that they had monogrammed necklaces. Maybe its the few years I spent on the east coast, or the fact that I secretly want to be a southern girl, but I am a huge fan of monograms, and gold versions are no exception. I couldn't wait for this baby to arrive and I haven't taken it off since it did. I love it paired with this royal blue and my favorite white jeans: a perfect look for a summer night.

Follow on Bloglovin
Linkin' up with Tara today!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your necklace!
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lexi! I am so glad I finally got one!

      Delete
  2. in love with this outfit, especially that cobalt top! and a monogram is the perfect finishing touch!
    xo Lindsay
    middleofsomewhereblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lindsay! I am obsessed with the color of this top.

      Delete