perfect sunday outfit

Top: H&M  Sweater: The Limited  Shorts: UNIQLO  Scarf: Unknown Similar Style   Flip Flops: Victorias Secret  Bangles: Stella and Dot here and here  Watch: Michael Kors



What a perfect Sunday! The weather has been great and I had a day to myself. I slept in, cleaned up the house and then ran some errands. I also wound up at the outdoor shopping mall this afternoon. It was a great day to walk around outside and pick up a few new things including a fabulous new Kate Spade card case. I grabbed an iced tea and hit all the stores while enjoying the beautiful weather. Now I am looking forward to a quiet evening at home with my boyfriend. Sundays around here are known for great dinners and catching up on tv-- can't wait!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend.



1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! Those shorts are so pretty and I really love your watch and bracelet!

    ReplyDelete