Travel Day



Top: Banana Republic  Shorts: Zara  Belt: Old Navy  Shoes: Jessica Simpson  Watch: Michael Kors  Sunglasses: Coach

Saturday was a travel day I think it is so important to be comfortable while traveling, especially when you are flying AND driving. With temperatures rising over the weekend, I knew I had to wear shorts. I paired them with this chambray shirt from Banana Republic because I love the look of blue with blue. The contrasting belt matched the shoes and became one of my favorite looks. Blue and gold are classic and it was the perfect outfit to wear when flying into Michigan.

What do you prefer to wear when traveling?

4 comments:

  1. Love the blue shorts and shirt combo!
    -kw, ladiesinnavy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, KW! I can't get enough of this shirt! It is great for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I really love that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite pairings is chambray with navy, love they outfit!

    ReplyDelete