Tuesday Prep




Shirt: CAbi Similar Style  Dress: Casual Corner Similar Style  Necklace: The Jewelry Bar  Watch: Michael Kors  Shoes: Jessica Simpson

Some days I really enjoy dressing up. Today is one of those days.
I love wearing dresses and today I decided to pair a black dress with a funky necklace. I picked this one up a few months ago at Girls Night Out. I love the look of necklaces with collared shirts so I combined the look with a dress today to add a little bit of flair to my outfit.

Tomorrow, look for a guest post from Cassidy with Hot Mess In A Chanel Dress.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, these photos look really hi-res. I'm guessing someone has a new camera? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I really love those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress!
    Would love for you to stop by my blog!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cassidy!

    Allison, thank you! I just looked at your blog and love it! The shoes you wore yesterday are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete