very casual friday



Top: Planet Gold  Jeans: 7 for all Mankind  Necklace: Stella and Dot  Watch: Michael Kors  Clutch: Vegan bag from local boutique Similar Style  Shoes: Kensie Girl



It's finally Friday!
I am so happy because I have been really sick this week (allergies, etc.) and I can't wait to have a few days off work. I have a big weekend planned and I can't wait.
After work tonight, I have a photo shoot with the Washington Post Express for an article that is coming out in a few weeks. I already did the interview so now it is the fun part. I am really excited for the photo shoot!
 Tomorrow is the birthday of one of my favorite people so we are heading out to the Virginia Gold Cup to celebrate. We are getting up early, getting on the bus and planning for a full day of hats,  horses and sunshine. I love going to the races-- I can't wait!
Do you have any big plans this weekend?


Happy early birthday Kristin!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks!! Looking forward to tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the green with the blue.

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete