yellow jeans


Top: H&M Similar Style  Sweater: The Limited  Jeans: Ann Taylor  Shoes: Steve Madden  Watch: Michael Kors

Why is colored denim so fun?
I now have about four pairs of colored jeans that are a great way to add some flair to my outfits. I can't get enough of these fun colors for Spring and Summer. I think the yellow and red pairs are my current favorites-- they go with so many things and can brighten any day just by looking at them. Plus, they are really comfortable which is an added bonus.

I think I want to try a pair of teal or pink jeans.
Where do you buy your colored jeans?


3 comments:

  1. I am craving a lovely pair of coral skinnys!

    http://dressingupwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your colored jeans! they look good on you ;)

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I am so into colored denim these days-- I can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete