Classic Pencil Skirt








Top: Mossimo Similar Style  Skirt: The Limited  Scarf: Ann Taylor Similar Style  Watch: Michael Kors  Shoes: Jessica Simpson  Glasses: Coach

When the weather is humid and rainy, I feel like I lose a lot of my creativity in the mornings. I would prefer to just be in sweats, watching movies and not leaving the couch. Because I do not have that luxury, I decided to wear a classic: a black pencil skirt. Black pencil skirts are such a great staple item in every closet because they go with everything. They can dress up a plain shirt (see above) or create a classic look with a suit. They can be worn so many ways and flatter every body type.

What are some staples you can't live without?

3 comments:

  1. this is just beautiful. i'm envious of your always-chic style!
    kw, ladiesinnavy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you KW! You are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I absolutely love your scarf you paired your outfit with!

    ReplyDelete