Nautical Stripes







Top: Zara Similar Style  Skirt: H&M Similar Style  Shoes: Michelle D Similar Style  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot

 I cannot get enough of nautical apparel in the summer. Blue and white look so crisp and perfect together on a hot summer day. Lately I have been pairing all of my blue outfits with gold shoes but I went back to an old favorite today: red shoes. I think that they create such a patriotic feel that looks great with the nautical theme of the blue and white stripes. All I need now is an anchor bracelet. Here is one I love.


3 comments:

  1. So cute! I absolutely love the nautical theme this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty and classic. navy, white, and red are some of my favorite colors and combos right now.
    kw, ladiesinnavy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love them together. I also love navy and pink-- such a great combo!

    ReplyDelete