Go Nats




Tank: H&M  Top: Mossimo  Necklace: Stella and Dot  Jeans: 7 for all Mankind  Shoes: Nine West Similar Style  Watch: Michael Kors

Tonight I am going to my first baseball game of the season. Go Nats! The Washington Nationals are playing the Atlanta Braves. I am really excited because I actually grew up loving the Braves (thanks dad!). I loved going to games as a kid and seeing Chipper Jones play whenever they would come to the West Coast. Tonight should be great! I have a Nationals t-shirt but thought it was best to just wear a red top today and change before the game.

Happy Friday!


6 comments:

  1. your shoes are so adorable! loving the themed outfit.
    -kw, ladiesinnavy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I forgot I even owned them until I stumbled across them this morning. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nautical shoes are so cute! Have fun at the game!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I really love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love baseball games and dressing down! Cute look!
    _Lauren
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! We ended up not going to the game-- it was cancelled because of the tornados/ bad weather! Such a bummer.

    ReplyDelete