My Fall Back







Top: The Limited Similar Style  Pants: Gap  Shoes: Via Spiga  Bag: Tory Burch Similar Style  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Bracelets: Stella and Dot

As I have said before, wearing skinny black pants with a comfortable top is just about one of my favorite looks. I wore this on Friday because it truly is the perfect outfit for a busy Friday in the office. It was great for running from meeting to meeting, celebrating a birthday, and pairing with a warm coat for an outdoor wedding after work. It's such a classic look that I tend to fall back on time after time.

4 comments:

  1. Great outfit, the bag is gorgeous and accessories.

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I fell in love with the bag the moment I saw it!

      Delete
  2. I love black skinny pants too - they are definitely my go-to pants for work! Love this outfit :)

    Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! They are so easy to wear and so comfortable!

      Delete