Battling the Winter Blues







Top: The Limited  Sweater: The Limited  Skirt: H&M  Tights: Merona  Boots: Bandolino  Necklace: Similar Style  Glasses: ℅ Firmoo  Bracelets: Alex and Ani  Watch: Michael Kors

Even though I am not a fan of indoor photos, I learned my lesson last time temperatures were this cold. I opted for pictures with an uglier backdrop in order to not lose my fingers. I think it was the right decision.
I love the contrast of the teal necklace and the royal blue of this shirt. I didn't notice it during the morning, but I must have been on a blue kick when I woke up because everything I set out for the day was blue: my gym socks, my sports bra and the shirt you see above. I guess I was inspired by Ashley's Winter Blues post!

2 comments:

  1. Love the necklace! And nice to dress away the winder blues with some blues ;)
    Kristina xx
    http://www.modeofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this color on you. I'm obsessed with royal blue lately. I got that once pencil skirt and now the color is taking over my closet.

    ReplyDelete