Polka Dots






Top: Ann Taylor Similar Style  Sweater: Old Navy  Jeans: Ann Taylor  Shoes: Nine West  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot

Polka dots are, by far, my favorite pattern to wear (as seen here and here and here). When I found this top a few weeks ago, I knew I had to have it. I was lucky enough to grab the last extra small and couldn't be more excited to wear it with bright colors. We had a day of perfect weather last week and it was the ideal day to debut my dots and throw on a pair of bright jeans. I love the way blue and yellow look when paired together.
What are some of your favorite color combinations?

5 comments:

  1. oh i love these bright colors. you look lovely.
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jeans!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this. So pretty as always! I'm emailing you tonight about sewing schedules!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the love, ladies! I am so so happy I bought this shirt!

    ReplyDelete