Looking for Advice



Top: J.Crew  Pants: Gap  Scarf: unknown Similar Style  Shoes: Via Spiga  Bracelet: InPink and vintage  Glasses: ℅ Firmoo

Truth: I don't like any pictures I took of this outfit. 
I considered posting more photos of this look, but when looking through the photos that I took, none of them were very good. The lighting was terrible and you can't see the great mint color of this sweater. I fell in love with the sweater based on the color and I am bummed I don't have any photos that really let the color show.
On that note, I am in the market for a new DSLR. I have had mine for about a year now and am considering switching to something with more flexibility on the lens front. Everything I have tried to purchase to make me like this camera more seems to not be compatible. 
So, I turn to you, blogging world, what camera do you suggest

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the color of this sweater!!! Right now I have a Canon Rebel t4. When I first got it I used the lens it came with (a 18-55 mm) but now I use a 50mm prime lens for outfit photos & the original lens from makeup & nail photos!

    I hope that helps! When I was looking for a camera I needed all the help I could get! It took me forever to decide

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite
    Enter my mark. Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love my canon rebel t2i too!! :)

    ReplyDelete