Snakeskin and Neon






Jeans: Rock & Republic  Top: Victorias Secret  Clutch: The Limited Similar Style  Shoes: Aldo Similar Style  Necklace: Stella and Dot  Bracelet: Vintage  Ombre Nails: Essie Limo-Scene to Essie Mod Squad  Watch: Michael Kors

Snakeskin and neon: two of my favorite ways to dress up a simple pair of jeans and a white tee. Especially for an easy weekend outfit.
I wore this outfit this past Saturday for an enexpcted long day at the car dealership. I thought we were going to spend an hour discussing options and then leave to finish up some errands. Little did I know we would be leaving with a new Jetta! I am already so in love with this car:

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! For some reason, I think ombre nails just look better on others. I am not sure I can pull them off.

      Delete
  2. Cute shoes! Love that clutch too! Congrats on the new car...what a beauty!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those shoes!! And your cute new car too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um Hi! I have that car too, except mine is navy blue. Now we're car twins. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete