Rise 'N Shine







Dress: Project e  Hat: Banana Republic  Shoes: Anne Klein  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot and Alex and Ani  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

Last night, while getting ready for bed, Brad and I started talking about setting the alarm. We ended up having a much-too-long chat about how we would wake up if we didn't set the alarm and some how I got distracted and forgot to set our alarm for work. Oops. Needless to say, we were both wrong: we didn't wake up at our usual time. I ended up waking up about 15 minutes later than normal, luckily.

On days where time is of the essence, dresses are a key player. They are so easy to throw on and I find that they take less to effort to match and coordinate other pieces. Although, they do usually need some ironing which you probably noticed I didn't have time for in any of these photos. Oh, and I loved pairing this dress with this hat for a fun summer look that can head to work or to the beach. Somewhere that sounds ideal right about now.

1 comment: