The Perfect Chevron






Top: Kintage  Skirt: J.Crew Factory  Shoes: Guess  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here and here  Necklace: Gifted  Bag: Target (on clearance!)  Nail Color: Sally Hansen

For the longest time I have been looking for great ways to add chevron prints to my wardrobe. I have tried dresses, skirts, shirts, everything, and never found exactly what I was looking for. When I spotted this top on the Kintage website I knew it was the perfect shirt and I was so excited to pair it with a bright bottom and a fun clutch.

Little did I know that when I threw this outfit on yesterday that I would be invited to a reception after work. I was so excited to take this outfit from day tonight-- I could not have been more prepared! Plus, it was a great way to kick off what's sure to be a great week!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: