Summer-ize







Dress: LOFT similar here  Scarf: The Limited  Shoes: Guess  Bracelets: Stella and Dot  Watch: Michael Kors  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Ring: Stella and Dot

Yesterday I mentioned how easy dresses are to throw on in the summer and leave the house in a hurry. I decided to keep the theme going and wear another dress today. I pulled this dress out of the back of my closet and I feel like I haven't seen it in years (maybe I haven't?). This dress is typically one I only wear in the winter because of the material, but wanted to try dressing it up for summer today with a fun scarf. This scarf is probably my favorite scarf and I am always looking for an opportunity to wear it. Something about the colors and how light it is make it the perfect scarf for any time of the year.

How do you try to summer-ize winter pieces?

1 comment:

  1. That scarf is gorgeous! Gray and neon is one of my favorite color combos :)

    XO, Alison
    www.ChainStrapPurse.com

    ReplyDelete