Work Wear: Best Dressed Edition

best dressed in the office

Top/ Skirt/ Earrings/ Bag/ iPad case/ Watch/ Heels

I could not have been more excited when I saw this week's theme for Friday's Fancies because I am the girl that has to dress up for work every day. Well, we can wear jeans on Fridays, but the other 80% of the time we have to be in work apparel. I can't wait to see what other ideas I find in the link-up because I am always looking for new work inspiration.

I am absolutely loving the look above. It is simple and classy and can easily take you from one season to the next. And because I have a thing for leopard accents these days, I had to throw in the leopard iPad case. I mean, what would this NOT go with?

I am also dreaming of owning those Louboutin heels some day.
 A girl has to have goals, right?


6 comments:

  1. This look is amazing! LOVE LOVE LOVE! If I could wear read I would totally want this from head to toe.

    Friday's Fancies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish I owned the whole look. I would wear it all far too often.

      Delete
  2. loveee those shoes! happy friday! xo jillian - cornflake dreams stop by, im hosting a $100 minted giveaway1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I wish my budget allowed me room to buy them!

      Delete
  3. That skirt/top combination is gorgeous! I need more red in my life!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    xo
    Erin
    http://smartificialsweetener.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love red! I actually read an article this weekend about how red can totally be worn as a neutral. It's so perfect for these cooler months.

      Delete