Summer to Fall






Dress: Kintage (store closing, everything 50% off)  Sweater: Ann Taylor  Belt: The Limited  Shoes: Guess  Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here and here  Rings: Gifted

After re-discovering my textured skirt yesterday, I decided it was time to finally wear the textured dress I ordered a few weeks ago. Pairing it with black instantly took this lavender dress from summer to fall and I could not be more excited. I see a lot of this dress in my future, especially with tights and perhaps my leather jacket. Something I've yet to pull out this season.
As the weather continues to cool, I've made it my mission to wear more of my summer pieces into the fall by pairing them with new accessories.
What is your favorite way to take clothes from summer to fall?

3 comments:

  1. love that bracelet! So pretty

    <a href='http://www.thestylescribe.com">The Style Scribe</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying over that bag - love your dress too!

    Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying over that bag - love your dress too!

    Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete