Back on Track





Top: Banana Republic similar here  Necklace: ILY Couture  Skirt: H&M similar here  Shoes: Guess  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here and here

One of the highlights of my West Coast trip last week was spending some time in Old Sacramento (CA) because it was the only place on our itinerary that I'd never really spent any time. I forgot how fun it is to wander around older cities and how much I enjoy sightseeing. My mom actually drove down to Sacramento the day we arrived so we spent the night getting lost and finding some delicious Italian food. I can't wait to go back the next time I find myself in Sacramento.
Today I am heading back to work and finally settling down with no expected travel in the immediate future. It's so nice to know that I can finally relax and not have to worry about packing another suitcase. 



No comments:

Post a Comment